PALMETTO ENT PATIENT NOTIFICATION RE: COVID-19
Palmetto ENT Consultants as well as Professional Hearing Aid Associates and Palmetto Facial Plastics re-opened on May 4, 2020. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic and ongoing health concerns, we want to assure our patients that we are keeping their safety and well-being as a top priority.
What are we doing?
- We have implemented social distancing in our waiting rooms while also allowing patients to wait in their cars if desired.
- We are prescreening all patients at the time of appointment scheduling, appointment confirmation and upon check in.
- We are asking that patients present alone for their appointment except for our pediatric patients and those who require a care companion.
- We are asking that patients wear a self-provided mask to their appointment.
- We are also wearing masks while providing patient care.
- We are checking temperatures of all patients and companions.
- We are performing daily health screens and temperature checks for all our staff.
- We are scheduling appointments with plenty of time in between to allow for thorough sanitization of our patient care rooms.
- We are thoroughly sanitizing our entire office throughout the day with special attention to high traffic areas such as door handles, waiting room area, and restrooms.
We are in this together and will continue to work towards a safe and healthy community.
We look forward to serving our patients and providing exceptional care.